Can you keep up? We BARELY can!

This might be a crazy life but it is our life!  We sometimes don't get pictures taken or things documented but we are out there living, experiencing, and making memories.... 

Friday, January 9, 2009

here we go time to get started!

Here is crazy Devyn, don't you just see the mischief behind those eyes!!!
Sweetheart Camryn, she is a princess hee hee!
Bubba and his buddy ole pal DADDY this is one daddy's boy!!
Hey mom, let's have some fun!!!
Hi Mommy I see you!
That is me with my big ole' smile!!!  Kaidyn Kiernan 
So WOW!  It is almost impossible to start, I mean how do you possibly begin we are already four kids in and an all over the place life, but as my dad always said "You begin right where you are!"  So here I am.... It is the start of a new year and I have been bugged and bugged and well frankly bugged a little more to get pictures of my kiddies out there and to talk a little bit about us and we do have some crazy stuff going on!  The kids are playing sports, my husband and I are coaching sports, and we are on the go!  So well I will go with this week.... we played two games against Pac Hills and Rosary, we had some Troy alumni in the house on Tuesday shout out to Renee, Olivas, Compise, and the Livingstons whoo hoo!  It is always exciting to see them at the games and have them watch us grow a new program!  We won a very unemotional no intensity game, sort of a low point of the season... But this last Thursday we picked it up and played Rosary at Home shout out to Cristy and Aaron Tom and their two cuties Brenden and Jalen for coming to the game, Brenden I swear had a thing for Camryn (loving the older ladies yeah boy!)  It was super exciting there was flashing lights,a huge lion to run out of, spotlights on the starters, fog, a group of 200 red wave student body screaming and chanting... basically not your normal high school experience but wow it was amazing the girls were amped from tip off to buzzer; it is exactly when you know you are at an amazing place and I hope these girls are cherishing the experience every step of the way!  You all have to come out and see us!
How are all the kids?  GREAT!  We have Brenden (Bubba) 8 years old super smart second grader and an amazing big brother, Camryn (CJ) 6.75 years old a basketball phenom already, loves school, and is an amazingly kind friend, Devyn (DJ) 2.75 years old our feistiest, craziest, big girl! and little baby Kaidyn (KG) 4.75 mos old sweet, loving, big time smiler!   This weekend Bubba has a big game on Sunday, Camryn has practice and game on Saturday, me and CJ might venture out to UCLA to catch the UCLA vs USC women's basketball game.  Just want to post a few pics of the kids and start this thing up!  Will probably come on from time to time to throw things out there but for now it is a good beginning right?  :0)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Glad you started this so we can keep up with the family! I got the Canon XSi digital rebel. They current sell it at Costco with a couple of kit lenses. So far I love it! Don't forget to call me on a Friday (mornings or late afternoons are best) so Brenden can hang with the kids (Camryn in particular). He kept asking for his "friend in the black shirt."

    ReplyDelete