Can you keep up? We BARELY can!

This might be a crazy life but it is our life!  We sometimes don't get pictures taken or things documented but we are out there living, experiencing, and making memories.... 

Friday, January 30, 2009

UNCLE PATRICK!!!  I love this picture it was taken at my mom's bday dinner in December and you can see how great my brother is with the kids!!!  
So this is Nikki Beddoe one of the best former Kiernan/Collins player ever!!!  This is obviously her wedding day, right now she is stuck on the east coast trying to keep her baby cooking!  If you want to get all the info you can check out her blog at sunkissed5236.blogspot.com right now just say some prayers for her, frank and JT!!!
Arizona TOC champs!  
San Diego Classic Champs.... December was a good month!
This was our plane on the way back from MASS.  cannot believe I even got on it!!!
My four seniors the morning we are leaving in the snow!

Had a few pictures to drop in today mostly about the girls!!!  Had a game last night vs. JSerra.... we did not play all that inspired but we got 40 pt win ( I know ouch )  Shout out to the CASE family (Kevin's sister) for coming to check out our Lady Monarchs!!!  The girls are in a rut, it is mid way through and they are itching to get out and find the joy and excitement they had at the beginning of the year!  I think it is time to dust off a Coach Collins' excursion and get the girls out to have some fun!  We have a big week next week Santa Margarita at home (SENIOR NIGHT) and then Cajon at the extravaganza.... Scary athletic team reallllllly gunning to knock us off!!!  Let me know if anyone wants to check those games out!  This will be another busy weekend!  Both the kids have basketball practice and games.... CJ and I might go check out Troy play on Saturday night... we need to spend some time with Gram and there is a duck pond that is calling Devyn's name!  Plus I think we are in need of an Ito family dinner night  YEAH!!!  
Wake and act each day with the understanding that your actions will be absorbed by your children...  and your children will grow to be contributing adults to the level of your influence
I WOULD RATHER SEE A SERMON EVERYDAY THAN HEAR ONE!
BE HAPPY, HAVE SMILES
CHRISTINE

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine! I love your blog! It will be great to keep up with the kids...I cannot believe how big they are all getting! Check out our blog at lineberry2005.blogspot.com. Love ya Cousin!

    ReplyDelete