Can you keep up? We BARELY can!

This might be a crazy life but it is our life!  We sometimes don't get pictures taken or things documented but we are out there living, experiencing, and making memories.... 

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Photos please!!! :0)

There is me and my number one coach!
Kev and his mentor (:0) Larry Legend!  bball hall of fame
Wow that girl has a reach!  Yes sir 72" almost like the big men!  bball hall of fame
That is one intense woman! bball hall of fame
Kevin is building his own "Celtic" Legacy!!! bball hall of fame
The girls sitting on the hall of fame floor!
Wow it was beautiful outside, the girls had no problems getting into the snow! Springfield, Mass
Kaidyn G. Kiernan 5 mos old today!  Jan. 15  Boston, Mass
What a difference there is my "doll" at 4 mos!
Devyn Jaia Kiernan is 3!!!! Jan 23, 2009
Goody, Goody, I love birthday cake!!
Is it time to make cupcakes????  (i love her many faces!)
People say this kid should model.... hmmmm maybe???
Can you believe it, brother and sister do get along!
I think CJ went a little crazy with Devyn's birthday cake!
Yeah maybe I will get something good from the tooth fairy!! Jan. 15, 2009

Mr Brenden Kiernan in December he loved wearing the Santa Hat!!
Here I am getting the hang of all this!  I have a MAC and I am slowly but surly learning about all the great functions it has to offer!  I finally learned how to do picture stuff!  Now the pics I am adding are from my mom's digital... I wanted to be able to do some quick pics (since my camera is a Cannon SLR film version)  still saving up for the big time digital Cannon SLR!  So these pictures are from our trip back east, Devyn's birthday, and other random stuff!  Have fun!  We have a game tonight, so update I will tomorrow!!! Yeah!  Today is My GIRL CAMRYN JOELLE KIERNAN'S BIRTHDAY!!!  My big girl is 7 today! 
Today we talk about Barbies, what exactly did Martin King Luther do, your favorite colors and friends.... In a blink of an eye it will be Boys (yuck!), good life choices, and friends.... I love you CJ you always make us smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment